2020 Census and Redistricting Information
Less than five years ago the Rim of the World Recreation and Park District moved away from at-large voting for it's Board of Director positions and went through the process of drawing district boundaries compliant with state law.
But a new Census in 2020 means the Park District must go through the redistricting process again.
On this page you will find all documents that will cover the redistricting process as well as any additional items on redistricting that we must post in accordance to our public board meetings.
- Public Notice/Press Release - Redistricting
- California Voting Rights Act
- Cooperative Strategies Powerpoint for Redistricting Process (January 2022 Board Meeting) for Rim of the World Recreation and Park District
- Trustee Area Scenarios Powerpoint for February 28th Board Meeting
- Map of Scenario 1 02282022
- Map of Scenario 2 02282022
- Trustee Area Scenarios Powerpoint for March 28th Board Meeting
- Map of Scenario 1 03282022
- Map of Scenario 2 03282022
- Park District Redistricting Google Map Link
RESOLUTION NO. 03282022-1 RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE RIM OF THE WORLD RECREATION AND PARK DISTRICT ADJUSTING AND CONFIRMAING THE BOUNDARIES FOR BY DISTRICTING VOTING FOR DIRECTORS with attachment Exhibit A Scenario 2 map.
Please visit California Redistricting :: California Secretary of State for general information about California Redistricting.