The Rim of the World Recreation and Park District is applying for the Statewide Park Development and Community Revitalization Program (SPP) that has over $1 billion in funding between the 2018 Prop. 68 and 2006 Prop. 84 Bond Acts.
To apply for the grant we are seeking community input about what type of park would best fit the Crestline community. We are set-up to attend 5 community meetings to obtain and document the public's opinion. Due to weather, some meeting dates and times might be rescheduled.
- 2/8/2019 VOE Elementary School 4th & 5th Grade Workshop
- 2/20/2019 Crestline Connect Meeting @ 7:30 AM (Bear House Restaurant)
- 3/5/2019 Crest Forest/Crestline MAC Meeting @ 6:30 PM (Crestline Sanitation District)
- CANCELED - 3/19/2019 Crestline Chamber Meeting @ 5:30 PM (Crestline Chamber Office)
- CANCELED - Crestline Park Presentation at the Park District Board Meeting
The meetings marked canceled maybe rescheduled. The Park District is going back to further review the park site and amenities based on the state requirements.
Below is the downloadable PDF for the Valley of Enchantment Park Site - Prop 68 Grant Survey. Please share this survey so we can get as much input as possible. Deadline to submit survey is March 31, 2019.VOE Park Site - Prop 68 Grant Survey.pdf