The Rim of the World Recreation and Park District is applying for the Statewide Park Development and Community Revitalization Program (SPP) that has over $1 billion in funding between the 2018 Prop. 68 and 2006 Prop. 84 Bond Acts.
To apply for the grant we are seeking community input about what type of park/park amenities would best fit the Rim Mountain Community (within the Park District boundaries).
1. Rimrec/ROWRPD Board of Directors Meeting July 22, 2019 at 6:30pm at the Running Springs Hootman Center 2929 Running Springs School Road, Running Springs, CA 92382
2. Golden Oaks Seniors Luncheon Meeting July 10, 2019 at 11:00am at the Running Springs Hootman Center 2929 Running Springs School Road, Running Springs, CA 92382
3. Boys & Girls Club Summer Day Camp Event June 27, 2019 at 12:30pm at the Boys & Girls Club in Running Springs
4. Youth League Meeting June 22, 2019 at 9:00am at the Twin Peaks Rotary Cenntenial Park, 675 Grandview Road, Twin Peaks, CA 92391
5. Running Springs Chamber Meeting May 14, 2019 at the Running Springs Hootman Center, 2929 Running Springs School Road, Running Springs, CA 92382
Please share this survey so we can get as much input as possible.