Field Use Request for 23-24 Season
In lieu of a meeting and disturbing everyone’s busy schedules, we ask that you just send us your Facilities Use Applications and Field Schedule Request by email to Casey Stephenson Kraus email@example.com.
All submissions are due by 3:00 PM on Friday, December 16, 2022Facilities Use Rental Agreement Packet 23-24.pdf
We will then go over them, schedule the dates on the calendar, and then get back to you with any discrepancies the first week of January. Please remember if a compromise cannot be made the Park District will make the final decision.
Below are some updates and information we would like to share with you regarding to billing procedures, field use requirements, field workdays etc.:
- Hourly Field Rate is $10 per hour
- Field Lights are $25 per hour
- League/Program Co-sponsorship is 20% of gross registration fees
- Concession Stand is $250 per league per season OR $100 per Day for Groups a cleaning fee after the season is over will also be accessed
- All ongoing independent leagues/groups/users are billed monthly
- Key Issuance Deposits are $60 per key
- Security Deposits may apply
- Proof of Insurance naming the Rim of the World Recreation and Park District as the Certificate holder is required
- We may schedule field workdays and volunteers are always appreciated – dates to be determined
- The Park District communicates only with the person who signed and submitted the Facilities Use Application
The fields are now winterized meaning there is no back flow access. If you have any keys, please return them ASAP.
The water usually comes back on at the end of February or March – weather permitting.
We are also scheduling fields to be closed some weeks for fertilizer, seeding, maintenance. Dates to be determined. If you have questions or concerns regarding the field maintenance, please email them to Ryan Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To keep our parks and facilities in the best condition possible, there are times when we need to close certain areas. The purpose of this is to prevent damage, allow the grounds a break, and/or to perform maintenance. All these things are done with YOU in mind. Please pay attention to which areas are open and closed and please respect the signs we have posted.
We hope you all have a great holiday season. We appreciate all that you do in helping make our mountain community awesome. You ROCK!