The Park District issued cash refunds for those participants who registered in person at the District Office. Those who registered online received a refund back on the card they used for the initial transaction. If you have not received your refund, please email email@example.com or call the District Office. It is our intenet to have this program for the future track and field season if mandates lift for our agency. Thank you for your continuted support.
Registration Opens Monday, February 3rd.
All Kids Kindergarten - 8th grade are welcome to sign-up!
Rim of the World Recreation and Park District in association with the Rim High School Track Team invites you to participate in our Youth Track and Field Program. Rim track athletes and coaching staff will teach the events and conduct the competitions. Each division will have limited participation based on availability of coaches and volunteers. Registration is conducted on a first come first serve basis. If the participant's slot is full a waiting list will be maintained.
· Cost: $55, this includes singlet, t-Shirt, equipment, program awards and year-end ice cream party. Solid black shorts are required – use your own or from another sport. There are no fundraisers. Online registration convenience fee will apply. There are no refunds after March 6, 2020 for any reason, unless the program is cancelled.
· Events: Sprints from Blocks, Hurdles, Relays, Long Jump, Triple Jump, High Jump, Shot Put, Discus, and Javelin
· Practice: Choose one day – either Mondays or Wednesdays (not both) March 30th—May 27th from 4:30 to 6:00 pm. No Practice Spring Break (April 6th - 10th) @ Rim HS Track
· 3 Meets: 1st - Fri. April 17th 4:30pm, 2nd - Fri. May 8th 4:30pm, 3rd - Saturday, May 30th at 9:00am @ Rim HS Track
· ONLINE Registration: Starts Monday, February 3rd and closes Friday, March 6th. Go to www.rim-rec.org and click on the "Registration" tab. Track and Field is located under Child Activities. You will be required to create an account in order to continue with online registration. Online convenience fee will apply. Once slots are filled participants are automatically added to the waiting list. Park District does not guarantee placement request for same day or same teams. Due to the limited space of this program, the Park District cannot register participants using a charter school purchase order process. No mail-in or drop off registrations will be honored.
· WALK-IN Registration: Starts Monday, February 3rd and closes Friday, March 6th. Registrations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Walk-in registrations do not guarantee placement. Once slots are filled participants will be put on the waiting list. The office is located at 26577 St. Highway 18, Rimforest. All walk-in registrations must complete a registration form, and sign the sign-in sheet upon arrival. Forms are only available at the District Office. Park District does not guarantee placement request for same day or same teams. Due to the limited space of this program, the Park District cannot register participants using a charter school purchase order process. No mail-in or drop-off registrations will be honored.
· Team Parents: Team parents are very important people! If you would like to be a team parent, please call (909) 337-7275 and have your receipt number (registration confirmation) handy. Team Parents call families in case of weather cancellations or last minute changes. They organize who will bring oranges to team practices and meets. They also help collect donations for your High School coaches’ gift! We love our Team Parents!